A Full-time Customer Service & Logistics Coordinator working as a team member in an office setting in our Coating department.
The responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Computer work – use of the Smith Seed accounting system, Excel, and email. Much of this can be trained, but familiarity with computer work of this nature would be advantageous.
- Phone and interpersonal skills – This position requires significant interaction with customers, the warehouse, shipping and the print shop. Strong customer service skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively and problem solve would be strong characteristics for this position. Strong basic math is a requirement.
- This is a fast paced position. The work performed in this position is required to be well in front of production in order to keep the coating lines running.
Hours are from 6am to 4pm.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Qualified Retirement Plan/401k
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing